Feasibility studies evaluate the technical merits of a specific development or transport proposal. Such studies can be undertaken at various stages in the lifecycle of a scheme and seek to deliver value for money by maximising benefits, while concurrently minimising delivery costs and risks. Where necessary, options to overcome identified delivery challenges can be developed and assessed.
Key components of this service include, as necessary:
- Traffic engineering design, including scheme layout and road / street design
- Development of trip generation and mode share analysis
- Traffic and transport modelling
- GIS accessibility and data analysis
- Parking analysis
- Transport policy alignment reviews
- Demand forecasting and economic and financial appraisal.