Transport Insights is growing quickly and has ambitious future growth plans. We are determined to attract high calibre individuals and are committed to offering:
- a challenging and rewarding working environment
- flexible working arrangements
- attractive terms and conditions of employment
- supporting career development through on-going investment in enhancing the skills of our team.
Current Opportunities (Spring / Summer 2018)
Due to Transport Insights’ continued growth, we intend to fill a number of transport engineering and planning positions over the coming months. Based in our Dublin City Centre office, the successful candidates will provide support and advice to Transport Insights’ expanding client base, including asset managers, banks, developers, local authorities, transport authorities and transport operators in Ireland and internationally.
Working with our highly experienced team, this represents an ideal opportunity to gain transport planning experience within a vibrant and rewarding work environment. In return, Transport Insights will offer a competitive salary, annual leave entitlements, an employee benefits package and training opportunities etc.
The following positions are currently available:
- Principal Consultant (5+ years’ experience): The successful candidate will manage junior team members, and the preparation of fee proposals and delivery of projects. In addition, he/she shall also contribute to and lead ongoing business development and marketing activities with a view to further expanding Transport Insights’ client base in Ireland and internationally. The new team member will ideally have a graduate or postgraduate degree qualification with an analytical focus, and 5+ years’ industry experience. This position represents an ideal opportunity to build upon and expand technical expertise, while also gaining management, client side and corporate exposure
- Business Analyst (Transport): In addition to continued technical development as a project team member on a variety of projects in Ireland and internationally, the position holder(s) will gain invaluable client-side exposure as a project manager on small to medium sized projects. The main tasks associated with this role include data analysis, multimodal transport modelling, economic and financial appraisal, cost-benefit analysis, transport planning, public transport system development, and Geographical Information System (GIS) analysis. The position holder will also actively contribute to other aspects of Transport Insights’ activities, in particular business systems development, preparation of fee proposals and direct and indirect marketing activities. The new team member will ideally have a graduate or postgraduate degree qualification in transport engineering or equivalent, offering complex data analysis, modelling and appraisal expertise and experience in same.
- Intern: The new team member will provide analytical support to key contracts, and contribute to other aspects of our business activities, including business systems development, website development and finance. The successful candidate will ideally be pursuing or have recently secured a graduate or postgraduate degree qualification with an analytical focus, and an interest in transport planning.
For further information on the above positions, please email Ciaran McKeon at [email protected].
In support of its growth plans, Transport Insights intends to recruit for a range of permanent and contract positions at various stages over the coming months and years. If you share our vision for transport, and your values are aligned to ours we are interested in hearing from you.