Principal Consultant (5+ years’ Experience) + Consultant (2+ years’ Experience)
We are seeking to recruit new consultants with strong transport planning and/ or engineering skills and experience. The candidates should be self-motivated, enthusiastic, hardworking, flexible and comfortable working as part of team.
Responsibilities will include: client relationship management, project management, line management to junior team members and preparation of fee proposals. In addition, the successful candidates shall also contribute to and lead ongoing business development and marketing activities with a view to further expanding Transport Insights’ client base in Ireland and internationally.
These positions represent an ideal opportunity to build upon and expand technical expertise in transport planning and/ or engineering, while also gaining management, client side and corporate exposure.
Intern Transport Planner
We are seeking an Intern Transport Planner with a clear interest in developing transport planning and/ or engineering skills within a consultancy environment. The candidate should be self-motivated, enthusiastic, hardworking, flexible, willing to take responsibility and comfortable working as part of team.
This position represents an ideal opportunity to build upon and expand technical and professional expertise in transport planning and engineering in dynamic consultancy environment.
What we Offer
- Competitive core salary, with additional benefits including 25 days annual leave, contributions to Transport Insights’ company pension scheme, income protection, and death in service cover.
- Cycle to work and tax saver public transport schemes.
- One paid annual professional institutional membership fee.
- Opportunities to participate in conferences, workshops and training in accordance with professional development priorities.
- Flexible working hours.
- Regular social evenings outside of work! 😊