B. Tech, M. Tech
Narendra is a Consultant Transport Planner with Transport Insights, with 3 years traffic engineering and transport modelling experience. He was awarded a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering in 2016 and a master’s degree in Traffic and Transportation Planning in 2019 from the National Institute of Technology, Calicut, India.
Since graduation, Narendra has been employed as a Graduate Transport Planner, and subsequently as a Consultant Transport Planner with global engineering consultancies, and over that time has been involved in numerous transport planning and infrastructures planning projects in Middle East, UK and internationally.
Narendra joined Transport Insights in late-2022, and his key experience includes:
- Strategic modelling including Base model calibration/validation, and forecast model development using VISUM and SATURN software packages
- Scenario Manager in VISUM
- Operational modelling using SYNCHRO, SIDRA and HCS
- Data analysis using Excel VBA, QGIS and Mapinfo
- Drafting of reports, presentations, and other client deliverables.