Transport Insights’ Horizon 2020 Interests – 2016 & 2017
Our H2020 research interests
In keeping with Transport Insights’ commitment to innovation, we are keen to pursue development of new approaches, tools and techniques to address the transport related economic, social and environmental challenges facing Ireland and Europe. As a result, we warmly welcome the publication of the Horizon 2020 transport work programme for 2016 – 2017.
Having mapped Transport Insights‘ core capabilities against the work programme, MG.4.5-2016 of the urban mobility domain – “New ways of supporting development and implementation of neighbourhood-level transport innovations” – appears to be of greatest interest. Transport Insights remains eager however to explore suitable opportunities elsewhere in the work programme.
What we can offer
Transport Insights is an Irish based transport planning consultancy. With a core team of internationally experienced consultants, we provide innovative, effective and deliverable advice and cost effective, sustainable solutions. Our client list includes asset managers, banks, developers, transport operators, local authorities and national government agencies in Ireland and internationally. Further information on Transport Insights’ team and a selection of recently completed projects are available on the About and Case Studies pages respectively of our website.
Our consultant team has a unique blend of client side, consultancy and academic research experience, with particular strengths in the following areas:
- transport planning and policy development
- urban and regional transport strategy and plan / programme development
- development of sustainable transport interventions and programmes (specifically public transport, walking and mobility management)
- economic appraisal / evaluation of options, plans and policies
- qualitative, quantitative and mixed methods research capabilities
- extensive experience of working for, and in partnership with, local authorities
- close working relationships with universities in transport, social capital, health, planning and technology innovation
- commitment to be at the leading edge of best practice and innovation
- past experience of EU research projects (under FP6 and FP7 periods).
If you would like to discuss opportunities for collaboration under Horizon 2020, please contact Eoin Munn at +353 1 685 2279 or [email protected].