B.Eng Tec, B.Eng
Seán is a Graduate with Transport Insights. While undertaking his studies in civil engineering at Technological University Dublin, Seán gained experience in the appraisal of infrastructure projects with a focus on cost-effectiveness analysis (CEA) and multicriteria analysis (MCA). Seán also has an interest in behaviour change management from the car to more in sustainable modes of transport and the need for greener and more walkable cities and towns.
Both during and after his studies, Seán interned for several engineering consultancies, gaining a wide range of experience in the areas of structural, civil, traffic and transport engineering.
Since joining Transport Insights in 2019, Sean’s key experience includes:
- Traffic engineering design
- Traffic and transport assessments, including Strategic Housing Developments (SHDs) and EIAR traffic and transport assessments
- Traffic modelling
- Mobility management and workplace travel planning
- Site assessments and road condition surveys
- Feasibility studies and market research.