Eoin is an Associate Director with Transport Insights. His background lies in development planning support, where he has a wealth of experience in working with private and public sector clients, extending from feasibility assessments through to planning stage traffic impact assessment, design, and mobility management.
Throughout his career working as a transport planning consultant in Ireland and the UK, Eoin has:
- undertaken feasibility assessments for potential development sites for a range of clients
- managed and provided all necessary traffic and transport advice for a variety of residential and commercial developments, including the design of developments in accordance with sustainable transport policies and national design guidance
- developed sustainable travel planning strategies
- undertaken traffic and parking studies for local authorities and commercial clients.
Eoin has an in-depth understanding of the critical success factors impacting on development delivery, and how to align such proposals with prevailing policies. Since joining Transport Insights in 2013, Eoin’s key experience includes:
- Providing leadership to Transport Insights’ team members and providing mentoring support and guidance
- Development of Transport Insights’ client base and client relationships
- Leading preparation of tenders and proposals
- Stakeholder engagement
- Active and sustainable travel planning and management
- Feasibility studies
- Car and bicycle parking analysis
- Traffic and transport assessments
- Public realm improvements
- Traffic engineering design and management.