Carol Diaz is a Graduate with Transport Insights. Her skills lie in having a range of traffic modelling knowledge obtained through her transport modelling and planning educational backgrounds and work experience to date.
Carol completed her MSc in Transport Planning and Modelling at Newcastle University in Newcastle Upon Tyne, England. Since joining Transport Insights in early-2019, Carol’s key experience includes:
- Traffic generation and trip assignment
- Traffic and microsimulation modelling
- Traffic and transport assessments
- Traffic engineering design and management
- Car parking demand and impact analysis
- Sustainable mobility planning.